Wk8 Part A – Fall of Rome – Late Game
ELF 100 Wk 8 Part A
About 1 Hr
We continue with the “Fall of Rome Scenario.” It is a long scenario.
Here is the Game Set-up:
From the Civ 5 Main Menu Click:
Your saved Game should be at the Top (click on it)
- If there is going to be a Western Roman comeback, now is the time to get it rolling. You have noticed the AI will flood the area of any incursion with units. The Franks especially do this, as they have a few extra cities back in the fog. They have been churning out units for 35 turns. You will need time to destroy some of these units just to get a chance on the cities.
- Does it make sense to build roads up to and into the combat line? This will allow fresh units in fast, and damaged units a fast retreat to heal in safety (saving the experience).
- Play from turn 30 to-go to 25 to-go. Save your game.
- What would you do differently if you played again?
- SAVE YOUR GAME. We will continue with your Save in the next segment. Go get some exercise.
© Copyright 2017 ELF Enrichment ALL RIGHTS RESERVED